Casio Privia PX-S1000 Portable Digital Piano (w/ Bench, Stand & Pedal)
Casio's new PX-S1000 brings a fresh design to the Privia series and delivers smart technology to your musical life. With its sleek glossy panel and unibody chassis, the PX-S1000 evokes a sophisticated and elegant appearance. The touch sensor controls are revealed only after the power button is pressed, and are easy to see in any light.
Thanks to Casio's newly designed fully weighted Smart Scaled Hammer Action keyboard, the PX-S1000 provides uncompromising piano touch with a proprietary key scaling system that reproduces the characteristics of each of the 88 notes, while ebony and ivory key textures ensure confident, comfortable playing in any climate.
The PX-S1000 offers 18 Tones, including a breathtaking stereo grand piano, all delivered through crystal-clear speakers that project towards both the player and the audience. Integrated Bluetooth audio lets you connect your device wirelessly to the PX-S1000, playing your music through this powerful stereo amplification system.
Privia pianos are already known for replicating grand piano sound and feel in a compact package, but the PX-S1000 will make you rethink how portable a piano can be. Weighing under 25 pounds and with optional 6xAA battery power, the possibilities are endless.
- Powered by Casio's cutting-edge AiR sound engine
- Stunning piano sounds with damper and string resonance, 192-note polyphony, and a total of 18 built-in Tones
- Beautifully polished top-panel design with illuminated touch-sensor controls
- Designed to work with the free Chordana Play for Piano iOS/Android app
- Powerful stereo speaker system plus 2 headphone and 2x 1/4-inch outputs
- Class-compliant USB port with no drivers or installation needed
- 88-note Smart Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard with simulated ebony/ivory key textures
- Bluetooth audio via WU-BT10 USB adapter for playing along with your favorite songs
- Duet mode splits the keys into two equal pitch ranges
- Slim design that weighs less than 25 pounds
- Optional 6 AA battery power (AC adapter included)
- Action: 88-key, Smart Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard
- Speaker: [16cm x 8cm (Oval)] x2; 8W + 8W Amplifiers; AiR Sound Source
- Max Polyphony: 192
- Key Effects & Features: 18 Tones, 60 Songs, MIDI Recorder, Acoustic Simulator, Effects, Layer/Split, Octave Shift, Transpose, Tuning Control, Scales, Metronome,
- I/O: 1/4" Line Out, 1x USB B (MIDI), 1x 3.5mm Audio In, 1x Pedal, 1x Pedal Unit, 2x 3.5mm Phones/Output, Bluetooth Audio via Optional WU-BT10 USB Adapter, Connection to Chordana Play App
- Dimensions: 52.1 x 14.4 x 29.1 inches
- Weight: 49.16 lbs
- Includes: CS-68P Music Stand, SP-3 Pedal, Dust Cover, AC Adapter (AD-A12150LW), Manufacturer Warranty
#1 Best Deal Guaranteed - We all hate difficult and dragged-out sales. That’s why we price our pianos competitively and transparently, and we back that claim up with a Price Match Policy. Plus we consider all trade-ins and accept/offer financing. Plus you can always save an additional 3% when you pay by check. Plus local customers get a free in-home tuning and a lifetime discount on all tunings afterwards. Plus we don't collect sales tax from customers outside of Illinois and Wisconsin if shopping with us directly. So no need to worry about finding a better deal — you found it!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - Big purchases can be overwhelming. That’s why we take the time to educate people on everything piano. Shop a wide selection of pianos from all the best brands to better understand your needs before picking your favorite. If you change your mind, returns are allowed. If you want to upgrade later, we have a 100% Trade-up Policy. We guarantee a piano you’ll love all the time, every time.
Safe, Quick & Easy Delivery - No matter where you’re located, your piano will arrive as soon as possible for as little as possible. We only work with the best professional piano movers. Every move is insured and coordinated by us so all you have to do is answer a phone call to schedule the delivery. If you’re in the Chicagoland area, your piano can be delivered within the week in most cases. No fuss, no waiting, no worries!
Backed by Warranty, Serviced by Professionals - Family Piano has the largest tech team in the Midwest. We even have a digital piano tech that’s authorized to service most popular brands! All new pianos are checked over carefully, and our used pianos go through an extensive refurbishing process. Every piano we sell has this work backed up by a warranty too. If there's ever a problem, a tech will visit you to fix the issue as soon as possible. We promise every piano we sell will be in its best condition, and that it'll be tuned and ready-to-play on arrival!
More details on Family Piano’s programs and policies on our website! Call, email or send us a message if you have any questions -- or to set up an appointment to play this piano!