Casio Privia PX-S5000 Slim Portable Digital Piano Keyboard
The Casio Privia PX-S5000 is great for those seeking a piano that offers both an authentic sound and touch of a grand piano with a clean, modern look. It incorporates the same Smart Hybrid Hammer Action Keyboard inherited from the upper models, and it has a slim, stylish design with a sense of luxury.
- Smart Hybrid Hammer Action Keyboard combines an advanced physical keyboard mechanism with digital control technology for highly expressive playability.
- White keys are made from a high-quality spruce wood/resin composite material for a natural feel and premium finish.
- Stunningly authentic acoustic grand piano tones courtesy of Casio’s unique Multi-Dimensional Morphing AiR Sound Source.
- The world’s slimmest* form with a front-to-back depth of just 232 mm.
- Layer and Split functions allow you to layer two separate tones together or split the keyboard into upper and lower parts with individual tones for each.
- The CASIO MUSIC SPACE app exclusively for Casio electronic musical instruments opens up new ways to enjoy making music.
- The included WU-BT10 Wireless MIDI & Audio Adaptor allows you to playback music from your smartphone or tablet through the PX-S5000’s speaker system.
- Action: 88-key, Smart Hybrid Hammer Action Keyboard
- Speaker: [16cm x 8cmOval)] x 2-Speaker 2-Channel System, 8W + 8W Amplifiers, AiR Sound Source
- Max Polyphony: 192
- Key Effects & Features: 23 Tones, 60 Songs, Lesson Function, Audio & MIDI Recorder, Acoustic Simulator, Effects, Layer/Split, Octave Shift, Transpose, Tuning Control, Scales, Optional 3-Pedal System, Optional Battery Operation (x6 AA for up to 4 hours)
- I/O: 1/4" Line Out, 1x USB A, 1x USB B, x2 3.5mm (Phones/Output), x2 Pedal, Bluetooth with Optional WU-BT10 Adapter, Connection to Casio Music Space App
- Dimensions: 52 x 9.1 x 4 inches
- Weight: 25.35 lbs
- Includes: SP-3 Pedal, Music Stand, WU-BT10 Bluetooth Adaptor, AC Adaptor (AD-A12150LW), Manufacturer Warranty
#1 Best Deal Guaranteed - We all hate difficult and dragged-out sales. That’s why we price our pianos competitively and transparently, and we back that claim up with a Price Match Policy. Plus we consider all trade-ins and accept/offer financing. Plus you can always save an additional 3% when you pay by check. Plus local customers get a free in-home tuning and a lifetime discount on all tunings afterwards. Plus we don't collect sales tax from customers outside of Illinois and Wisconsin if shopping with us directly. So no need to worry about finding a better deal — you found it!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - Big purchases can be overwhelming. That’s why we take the time to educate people on everything piano. Shop a wide selection of pianos from all the best brands to better understand your needs before picking your favorite. If you change your mind, returns are allowed. If you want to upgrade later, we have a 100% Trade-up Policy. We guarantee a piano you’ll love all the time, every time.
Safe, Quick & Easy Delivery - No matter where you’re located, your piano will arrive as soon as possible for as little as possible. We only work with the best professional piano movers. Every move is insured and coordinated by us so all you have to do is answer a phone call to schedule the delivery. If you’re in the Chicagoland area, your piano can be delivered within the week in most cases. No fuss, no waiting, no worries!
Backed by Warranty, Serviced by Professionals - Family Piano has the largest tech team in the Midwest. We even have a digital piano tech that’s authorized to service most popular brands! All new pianos are checked over carefully, and our used pianos go through an extensive refurbishing process. Every piano we sell has this work backed up by a warranty too. If there's ever a problem, a tech will visit you to fix the issue as soon as possible. We promise every piano we sell will be in its best condition, and that it'll be tuned and ready-to-play on arrival!
More details on Family Piano’s programs and policies on our website! Call, email or send us a message if you have any questions -- or to set up an appointment to play this piano!