Kawai K-800 53" Professional Upright Piano
The 53" Kawai K-800 is the epitome of upright piano craftsmanship. Its elegant form and exceptional tone will fulfill the needs of any professional teaching studio or intimate performance setting.
The industry-leading K-800 Professional Upright Piano embodies Kawai’s long legacy of combining old-world craftsmanship and bold innovation to provide ultimate piano performance. The revolutionary Millennium III Upright Action delivers an ultra-responsive touch and feel that offers pianists extraordinary dynamic range and control. Plus, its stately cabinet design features sleek lines and delicate accents that will enhance any room.
Other features the K-500 offers include a lock mechanism and convenient 40-inch music desk built into the fallboard, proprietary brass-steel casted pedals that will stay strong and beautiful over time (complete with a silent practice pedal), and a padded height-adjustable bench.
The K-500 is available for show alongside other pianos in the K Series lineup at either one of our locations. Schedule an appointment to compare them all today!
- Compared to K-500: "Grand piano" style design and build quality. Also now features agraffes to ensure accuracy in string alignment, spacing and angles to produce greater uniformity, enhanced tone, smoother tuning and consistent “speaking length” for each note.
- As grand piano as an upright piano can get. Full duplex scaling enhances harmonics in the treble range an adds richness to tone. Grand-style "hard finish" music rack for more music. A true sostenuto pedal which is particularly uncommon and hard to achieve in upright pianos.
- Award-winning Millennium III Action made with new ABS-Carbon material: the most consistent, reliable and dynamic action on the market
- Sizeable solid select-spruce soundboard supported (I love alliteration) by thick ribs, laminated back posts, plate bolts, and "matched strength" iron plate results in a strong and soulful sound, sure to last decades longer than traditional soundboard designs -- plus the soundboard is specially contoured for a louder and more sustained tone
- Composite-material action + steel- and aluminum-reinforcement + multi-laminated keybed, pinblock and backposts = a durable piano that'll last a lifetime and cost less to maintain
- High-end construction and features that match those of much more expensive pianos such as specially-designed iron plate, mahogany-core double-felted hammers, Royal George hammer felts, double-casters, and soft-close fall board.
- Sleek and professional institutional cabinet with a toe-block design, extended music desk, and high-quality pedals.
- Action: Kawai Millennium III
- Available Finishes: Polished Ebony
- Country of Manufacture: Japan
- Warranty: 10 Year Transferable Manufacturer's Warranty
- Dimensions: 53 x 60 x 26 inches
- Weight: 626 lbs
- Includes: Original Padded Adjustable Artist Bench, Warranty, Fully Tuned & Prepped
#1 Best Deal Guaranteed - We all hate difficult and dragged-out sales. That’s why we price our pianos competitively and transparently, and we back that claim up with a Price Match Policy. Plus we consider all trade-ins and accept/offer financing. Plus you can always save an additional 3% when you pay by check. Plus local customers get a free in-home tuning and a lifetime discount on all tunings afterwards. Plus we don't collect sales tax from customers outside of Illinois and Wisconsin if shopping with us directly. So no need to worry about finding a better deal — you found it!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - Big purchases can be overwhelming. That’s why we take the time to educate people on everything piano. Shop a wide selection of pianos from all the best brands to better understand your needs before picking your favorite. If you change your mind, returns are allowed. If you want to upgrade later, we have a 100% Trade-up Policy. We guarantee a piano you’ll love all the time, every time.
Safe, Quick & Easy Delivery - No matter where you’re located, your piano will arrive as soon as possible for as little as possible. We only work with the best professional piano movers. Every move is insured and coordinated by us so all you have to do is answer a phone call to schedule the delivery. If you’re in the Chicagoland area, your piano can be delivered within the week in most cases. No fuss, no waiting, no worries!
Backed by Warranty, Serviced by Professionals - Family Piano has the largest tech team in the Midwest. We even have a digital piano tech that’s authorized to service most popular brands! All new pianos are checked over carefully, and our used pianos go through an extensive refurbishing process. Every piano we sell has this work backed up by a warranty too. If there's ever a problem, a tech will visit you to fix the issue as soon as possible. We promise every piano we sell will be in its best condition, and that it'll be tuned and ready-to-play on arrival!
More details on Family Piano’s programs and policies on our website! Call, email or send us a message if you have any questions -- or to set up an appointment to play this piano!