Roland DP603 Digital Piano
When you’ve finally perfected the look in your home, you don’t want to spoil it with an unsightly and old-fashioned piano that doesn’t fit in. Enter the Roland DP-603—a digital piano whose stylish cabinet and minimalist design are the perfect match for your modern living space.
The DP-603’s appeal is more than skin-deep, with Roland’s latest SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling for rich, authentic sounds and a PHA-50 keyboard that feels so expressive to play. An onboard selection of practice-friendly features is backed up by wireless connectivity to a tablet or smartphone, allowing audio playback and connectivity with the latest apps. Blending classic sounds with contemporary design, the Roland DP603 is perfect for the modern piano player.
- 88-Key PHA-50 Progressive Hammer Action with Escapement - Hybrid Wood & Molded Construction + Advanced Sensor Mechanism
- 2-Speaker 60W SuperNATURAL Engine Sound System
- Slim Stylish Cabinet Design with Sliding Key Cover & Pedal Board
- Built-in Bluetooth Wireless Connectivity
- Progressive Damper Action Pedal for Traditional Piano Techniques
- 3D Ambience Effect for Multi-Dimensional Headphone Experience
- 307 Tones & 363 Song Library
- Action: 88-key, PHA-50
- Speaker: 12 cm (4-3/4 inches) x 2; 30 W + 30W Amplifiers; SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling
- Max Polyphony: 384
- Key Effects & Features: 307 Tones, 363 Songs, 100 Rhythms, Reverb & Other Effects, Headphones 3D Ambience, Internal Recorder, Metronome, Piano Designer
- I/O: 3.5mm Line In, 1/4" Line Out, 1x 1/4" (Phones), 1x 3.5mm (Phones), 1x USB B (To Host), 1x USB to Device, Bluetooth 3.0
- Dimensions: 55.1 x 12.3 x 30.8 inches
- Weight: 104.5 lbs
- Includes: Bench, AC Adaptor, Manufacturer Warranty
#1 Best Deal Guaranteed - We all hate difficult and dragged-out sales. That’s why we price our pianos competitively and transparently, and we back that claim up with a Price Match Policy. Plus we consider all trade-ins and accept/offer financing. Plus you can always save an additional 3% when you pay by check. Plus local customers get a free in-home tuning and a lifetime discount on all tunings afterwards. Plus we don't collect sales tax from customers outside of Illinois and Wisconsin if shopping with us directly. So no need to worry about finding a better deal — you found it!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - Big purchases can be overwhelming. That’s why we take the time to educate people on everything piano. Shop a wide selection of pianos from all the best brands to better understand your needs before picking your favorite. If you change your mind, returns are allowed. If you want to upgrade later, we have a 100% Trade-up Policy. We guarantee a piano you’ll love all the time, every time.
Safe, Quick & Easy Delivery - No matter where you’re located, your piano will arrive as soon as possible for as little as possible. We only work with the best professional piano movers. Every move is insured and coordinated by us so all you have to do is answer a phone call to schedule the delivery. If you’re in the Chicagoland area, your piano can be delivered within the week in most cases. No fuss, no waiting, no worries!
Backed by Warranty, Serviced by Professionals - Family Piano has the largest tech team in the Midwest. We even have a digital piano tech that’s authorized to service most popular brands! All new pianos are checked over carefully, and our used pianos go through an extensive refurbishing process. Every piano we sell has this work backed up by a warranty too. If there's ever a problem, a tech will visit you to fix the issue as soon as possible. We promise every piano we sell will be in its best condition, and that it'll be tuned and ready-to-play on arrival!
More details on Family Piano’s programs and policies on our website! Call, email or send us a message if you have any questions -- or to set up an appointment to play this piano!