Roland FP-60X Digital Stage Piano Keyboard
Next-step portable piano with enhanced sounds, powerful speakers, and rich ambience effects. If you’re looking for pro performance without the flagship price, the FP-60X is for you. The midrange model in the FP-X series is a compact and elegant instrument that enhances any living space, backed by an array of features that will satisfy experienced players.
At the heart of the FP-60X are Roland’s SuperNATURAL Piano and dynamic 88-key PHA-4 Standard keyboard, along with a selection of expressive acoustic pianos and deep personalization options via Piano Designer. There’s also a wide range of curated sounds for exploring other music styles, plus ambience effects that work with the SuperNATURAL piano models for amazing realism, a powerful stereo sound system, and immersive Headphones 3D Ambience for private playing sessions.
The FP-60X opens up a world of possibilities with its advanced modern features. With Bluetooth audio and a smartphone, you can play along with music streamed through the piano’s powerful speakers, or work on your technique with online piano lessons. And with Bluetooth MIDI, you’re able to connect with fun music composition apps like Roland’s Zenbeats or Apple’s GarageBand. If you like to sing, connect a microphone, add effects, and amplify your vocals through the speakers, and capture them along with your piano playing using the onboard recorder. The FP-60X even includes USB Audio/MIDI connectivity, letting you interface with computers and record tracks in professional music production software.
- Sleek modern look based on award-winning design of previous-generation FP series pianos
- SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine and 256-note polyphony convey every nuance of your performance
- PHA-4 Standard keyboard with Progressive Hammer Action and Escapement for authentic acoustic grand piano feel and response
- Meticulously curated onboard sounds to suit every music genre, including electric pianos, organs, strings, and synthesizers
- Onboard Piano Designer function offers deep personalization of piano tone
- Onboard speaker system yields a rich, powerful sound that’s ideal for home playing and intimate live performances
- Enhance your playing with sounds gleaned from Roland’s flagship instruments
- Shape your sounds to perfection with a built-in 3-band EQ
- Audio and MIDI connectivity via Bluetooth and USB
- Mic input and vocal effects for enhancing your compositions with vocals
- Supports Roland’s Piano Partner 2, Apple’s GarageBand for iOS, and other music creation apps
- Headphones 3D Ambience feature for natural sound during private practice sessions
- Action: 88-key, PHA-4
- Speaker: (8 x 12 cm) x 2; 13W + 13W Amplifiers, SuperNATURAL Sound Engine
- Max Polyphony: 256
- Key Effects & Features: 358 Tones, 32 Internal Songs, Reverb & Other Effects, Mic Effects, EQ & Volume Controls, My Stage Presets, Piano Designer, Headphones 3D Ambience
- I/O: 1/4" Phones, 3.5mm Phones, 1x Pedal, 3.5mm Input, 1/4" Outpt, 1/4" Mic, USB Type-B (Computer Port), USB Type-A (Memory), Bluetooth MIDI 4.0, Bluetooth Audio 3.0, Connection to Roland Piano App & Piano Designer Apps
- Dimensions: 50.9 x 13.6 lbs x 5 inches
- Weight: 42.5 lbs
- Includes: AC Adaptor, Manufacturer Warranty
#1 Best Deal Guaranteed - We all hate difficult and dragged-out sales. That’s why we price our pianos competitively and transparently, and we back that claim up with a Price Match Policy. Plus we consider all trade-ins and accept/offer financing. Plus you can always save an additional 3% when you pay by check. Plus local customers get a free in-home tuning and a lifetime discount on all tunings afterwards. Plus we don't collect sales tax from customers outside of Illinois and Wisconsin if shopping with us directly. So no need to worry about finding a better deal — you found it!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - Big purchases can be overwhelming. That’s why we take the time to educate people on everything piano. Shop a wide selection of pianos from all the best brands to better understand your needs before picking your favorite. If you change your mind, returns are allowed. If you want to upgrade later, we have a 100% Trade-up Policy. We guarantee a piano you’ll love all the time, every time.
Safe, Quick & Easy Delivery - No matter where you’re located, your piano will arrive as soon as possible for as little as possible. We only work with the best professional piano movers. Every move is insured and coordinated by us so all you have to do is answer a phone call to schedule the delivery. If you’re in the Chicagoland area, your piano can be delivered within the week in most cases. No fuss, no waiting, no worries!
Backed by Warranty, Serviced by Professionals - Family Piano has the largest tech team in the Midwest. We even have a digital piano tech that’s authorized to service most popular brands! All new pianos are checked over carefully, and our used pianos go through an extensive refurbishing process. Every piano we sell has this work backed up by a warranty too. If there's ever a problem, a tech will visit you to fix the issue as soon as possible. We promise every piano we sell will be in its best condition, and that it'll be tuned and ready-to-play on arrival!
More details on Family Piano’s programs and policies on our website! Call, email or send us a message if you have any questions -- or to set up an appointment to play this piano!