Roland RP701 Digital Piano
If you’re looking at a piano for the whole family, the Roland RP701 is the perfect package. Sound quality and keyboard feel are the two most important factors when learning to play, and this affordable digital instrument offers bright, rich tone courtesy of Roland’s SuperNATURAL Piano technology, plus the highly playable PHA-4 Standard keyboard for the authentic feel of an acoustic piano.
The RP701 is also designed to be so intuitive to use that even younger players can jump in right away. Easy-to-read icons and a clutter-free front panel ensure that the focus is on playing and enjoyment, not reading the owner’s manual. And with built-in Bluetooth connectivity for streaming music from your smartphone and accessing a world of apps, there’s always something new to try and keep everyone motivated.
Great digital pianos include features that keep the whole family interested, so everyone’s more likely to keep playing. Using Bluetooth audio, you can connect to your tablet or smartphone, stream music through the RP701’s speakers or headphones, and then play along with your favorite artists. And with Bluetooth MIDI, it’s simple to explore online teaching platforms like Skoove or try Roland’s Piano Every Day app, which automatically records your performance for self-assessment and challenges you to learn a new piece with the One Week Master program.
- SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling technology delivers rich, detailed piano sound
- Built-in 12W/channel sound system with 2 speakers
- 3D Ambience gives you realistic, natural sound while practicing with headphones
- PHA-4 Standard keyboard with Progressive Hammer Action and Escapement ensures realistic playability
- Progressive damper action pedal offers continuous response for traditional acoustic piano techniques
- 324 great sounds that run the full gamut of musical instruments
- 377 onboard songs, including traditional music, famous classical pieces, and essential practice etudes
- Onboard effects for adding brilliance and ambience to your playing
- Connect USB memory to play along with WAV/SMF songs and save performances you've captured with the onboard recorder
- Connects to your tablet or smartphone via Bluetooth technology
- Fine-tune your sounds with the Piano Designer app via your smart device's touch display
- Twin Piano splits the keyboard into 2 parts — ideal for lessons and duets
- Built-in metronome lets you practice with a perfect time reference
- Eye-catching cabinet offers a traditional look
- Action: 88-key, PHA-4
- Speaker: 12 cm x 2; 12W + 12W Amplifiers
- Max Polyphony: 256
- Key Effects & Features: 324 Tones, 377 Songs, Ambiance & Brilliance Effects, Progressive Damper Action Pedal, Headphones 3D Ambience, Piano Designer
- I/O: 3.5mm Phones, 1/4" Phones, 3.5mm Input, USB Type B (Computer), USB Type A (Memory), Bluetooth Audio 3.0, Bluetooth MIDI 4.0, Connection to Roland Piano App & Piano Designer App
- Dimensions: 53.8 x 18.3 x 40.4 inches
- Weight: 101.4 lbs
- Includes: Bench, AC Adaptor, Manufacturer Warranty
#1 Best Deal Guaranteed - We all hate difficult and dragged-out sales. That’s why we price our pianos competitively and transparently, and we back that claim up with a Price Match Policy. Plus we consider all trade-ins and accept/offer financing. Plus you can always save an additional 3% when you pay by check. Plus local customers get a free in-home tuning and a lifetime discount on all tunings afterwards. Plus we don't collect sales tax from customers outside of Illinois and Wisconsin if shopping with us directly. So no need to worry about finding a better deal — you found it!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - Big purchases can be overwhelming. That’s why we take the time to educate people on everything piano. Shop a wide selection of pianos from all the best brands to better understand your needs before picking your favorite. If you change your mind, returns are allowed. If you want to upgrade later, we have a 100% Trade-up Policy. We guarantee a piano you’ll love all the time, every time.
Safe, Quick & Easy Delivery - No matter where you’re located, your piano will arrive as soon as possible for as little as possible. We only work with the best professional piano movers. Every move is insured and coordinated by us so all you have to do is answer a phone call to schedule the delivery. If you’re in the Chicagoland area, your piano can be delivered within the week in most cases. No fuss, no waiting, no worries!
Backed by Warranty, Serviced by Professionals - Family Piano has the largest tech team in the Midwest. We even have a digital piano tech that’s authorized to service most popular brands! All new pianos are checked over carefully, and our used pianos go through an extensive refurbishing process. Every piano we sell has this work backed up by a warranty too. If there's ever a problem, a tech will visit you to fix the issue as soon as possible. We promise every piano we sell will be in its best condition, and that it'll be tuned and ready-to-play on arrival!
More details on Family Piano’s programs and policies on our website! Call, email or send us a message if you have any questions -- or to set up an appointment to play this piano!